Sunday, November 18, 2007

A fun weekend in town

After the Thanksgiving festivities and feasts, there were a lot of us in town. So, we decided to go out for dinner with a few of the trainees in town and then head to the dance floor. I decided to dress up since it is something I rarely do in this country and will actually look forward to doing back in the states...

I don't usually like to head to the dance club, even tho I love dancing, because of the high cover charge. But I am glad that we all ended up there. It was really fun and a bit of a workout. They play everything there from classics to Samoan rap to Techno. It really was a fun evening... only one more weekend in Apia to go and then I am outta here...

Once again I have provided some fun pictures from the evening:

A self taken shot by Ms Sarah Swanson

Me.

Tim and Dylan... such close friends they even hold hands. :)

Dylan and Christian dancing.

All of us dancing to Celebration. I am on the far left.

Dylan, Tim and me. We tried to pose as funny as we could. I really will miss these guys...

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Julya,
We wish you the best on your next adventure! We appreciate your blogging that has provided information regarding you and your Savaii PC partners. Your enthusiasm provided great fun for our holiday visit last year. If you are in the midwest feel free to call, food, lodging of a bit of fun will be happily provided, Tim's bed is available. Take care and we wish you the best! Pat, Jeanne and Emily Martin

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malo Jayla,
Ia manuia - and best wishes in your future successes. Iwas nice to read your blog that connects me to Samoa. I was going to send u a Jonny Cash CD and Starbugss coffee but I think u will be gone by then


Manuia
Ropati
rop_eint@hotmail.com
Baltimore,Maryland

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun pics! Eric and I will take you dancing when you get back. Our treat! Hopefully you still like Techno.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home