Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sicky that I am

Yeah,
I just wanted to post an update to let you all know why I haven't been posting things lately. I have so much to write about, but being sick has taken priority. White Sunday was last weekend, I accompanied my friend Tim to get his traditional Samoan tattoo, Group 2 (second group ever in Peace Corps Samoa) are back in country, the new group 79 had their Fiafia last night, and my dad arrives in a few days. I have so many pictures and lots of fun stories, but you will have to wait until a later date for all of that. :)

I have been sick with strep throat and some skin infection on my face. It was pretty bad and i felt very self conscience for awhile, but it's almost over. There is no penicilin ANYWHERE in the country, so I am on something a little weaker. :)

Anyways, a few of you had emailed me asking why I haven't emailed back or updated my blog. I just wanted to fill you in on what's going on. I am getting a lot better and will try and come in sometime next week to post pictures and a nice big update.

until then...

5 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julya!
I took Grandpa back to the library this last week, so he got caught up again (about your new lab). I'm so glad that you skin is healing -- when I heard about that, and your throat, I was concerned. Your Dad is looking forward to seeing you soon. BTW, Christmas will be here before you know it -- and the plan is to have the family gathering at your house!
Love you!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julya, We just heard last night about you being sick and all. Our prayers are with you. Hope to see you when you get back, Bob and Pam Smith.

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't be self conscious about anything, you are always BEAUTIFUL!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julya, Hope you are healthy soon! Our family is very appreciative with your blog and some update with Tim. Thanks for your support of his tatoo adventure. Take care and enjoy your dad!! Jeanne Martin

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Grace for us all... said...

Don't you LOVE antibiotics!

I miss you. Can't wait to see you.
Come home soon. You're running out of illnesses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home