Sunday, September 02, 2007

Pictures of Trip Thus Far...

The following are a random sampling of pictures. I wish I could post them all, but that would take up way too much space, and money for internet time.

A nice view with sheep in the background

Mountains! Yeah.

Sally at the first hostel we stayed in. First ever for Sally.

Me at the hostel

Part of the Abel-Tasman Hike.

Another view along the hike

Lots of little coves and inlets.

I know, you can see this anywhere, but I liked this waterfall...

One of the birds mentioned below.

The bright blue bird mentioned. Sally and I later learned they are everywhere and are treated much like crows back home (with much hatred and shooting).

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Great pictures - Thanks for posting them! Stay warm and enjoy!

love you and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home