Friday, July 20, 2007

More America Pics

Me Eating American food right before the Mariners game.
The girls together again at the reunion. Adriane, Christi, me and Robin. It was a lot more fun than I was expecting it to be and I think that is the attitude of all that went. There's something familiar about talking with people that have known you since age 6, even if you haven't seen them in the last 10 years...

Christi trying the most amazing chilli (yes spelled with 2 l's on the bottle) sauce in the world! Samoa's Own Chilli Sauce.

All of us together again for a short period of time... and it was insanity and it was fun. Miss you girls! I still promise if I ever get married you will be there planning the party!
Sequence gets a little out of control. This is why I love Nichole... just as crazy as me.
Whose hair is longer? Right before I left, both of us got our hair cut the same length and have been growing it out ever since. In Samoa everything grows crazy fast: weeds, hair, fingernails...
Another amazing view of the Seattle area as seen from the east side (my uncle's place).

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hot dog picture! You really look like you're enjoying it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home