Saturday, June 30, 2007

Brief Visit Home

That's right! For those few of you who don't already know yet, i will be heading back to Vashon for one week and one week only. I arrive back on Vashon late on Tuesday night July 10th, and I head back home to Samoa Tuesday the 17th.

My grandma Steyh recently passed away. It was not something I was expecting or prepared for (unlike when Grandpa Lloyd passed away at 102 years old), so I am flying home for the funeral. It's going to be a crazy week and I hope to see as many people as possible while I am back. I might not get any sleep and I might welcome the flight back to Samoa, but it will still be nice to get to see all my family who flew in for the funeral, and to see all of my friends.

If I don't end up hanging out with you, I am sorry! I will try! Hope this finds everyone well, and I hope to see you soon.

In the meantime I am trying to pack and figure out what to bring home with me. What don't I really need the last 6 months i am here? Thats a tough decision!

Until next time.... which might just be in the Northern Hemisphere on the other side of the pond.

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences.

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julya,
You and your family have my condolences. Have a safe trip home and don't miss the plane back to Samoa.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julya,

Your Grandmother Loraine will be very missed. I always enjoyed visits with her and Bill and am very saddened for Bill, you, your Dad, and the entire family.

As God sees fit, a light shines in the news that you will be able to come home for a brief time.

We all look forward to seeing you soon and I hope you enjoy some pie while you are here.

Cousin Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home