Friday, May 18, 2007

Pics of Working around the House


Dad holding one of the sheep down. (See my posting below on why and what we were doing at the sheep pen).

Trying to fix the pipe that is never fixed. 2 trips to the hardware store later, it was fixed! Thanks dad.

Making a previous attempt at fixing the pipe more solid. Maybe now it won't break every night when the dogs and pigs and chickens run around the place.

Okay. So this isn't a working around Samoa shot, but I really liked this shot of the boat in the rain.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julya
Your mom and I had a GREAT time. It was good seeing you and I had fun working on fix-it-up projects around your house. One thing I will always remember is trimming the sheeps hoofs. I've ordered some proper hoof trimming clippers which I will mail to Jan.
Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home