Friday, November 10, 2006

Halloween Pictures

I don't mean to update everyone on my life this last month using pictures, but right now, with the limited email access I have and just how tired I seem to be in general this month, that is what you are getting, like it or not.


Selima, Tim and Sarah at the party. Tim was a Prefontaine wannabe and Sarah was a school boy.

Jame went as a belly dancer. Very beautiful one at that. She's done some in the states too.

Me and my brother Bob. I went as a Greccian Goddess. Bob went as a "Vampire Princess Robot from the future."

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
The pictures are great. Love Bob's and your Halloween outfits. He has guts. I think we are having your rainy season. I don't think we have had a day without rain in the last three weeks, but it keeps the tourists away. Love you lots - keep healthy so you can enjoy your vacations.
Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home