Friday, July 07, 2006

Quick Update

Hey everyone. Sorry it has been awhile. It will be a little while longer until I get an update out. This last week has been busy. We had a great 4th, I will say more later and add a few pictures, Bob and I had a trainee come stay with us for a few days, I hurt myself pretty badly jumping in water near a waterfall, long story. I am heading out to stay at some nice beach fales this weekend and I will be back home maybe Tuesday. Then I will type out a nice detailed account of my last week.

Until then…

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julya

Good talking to you earlier today and I'm glad you're doing ok and feeling better. The parent in me says next time jump in the water feet first, legs straight or don't jump from so high up.

Love, Dad

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Julya said...

My butt weighs too much and threw my balance off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home