Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pictures around my site









The top picture is a view from my house. Second picture is my school and compound. Third picture is my bed room. Next picture is of my living room. Fifth is of the road from our town. Next picture is of the store I shop at. Next picture is of Bob biking near our school. The next is the picture I promised you Christi (I am cooking in Bob's kitchen). The windy picture was taken outside of my door during the cyclone near us. The rainy one is taken out of my house too, towards the water. And the last picture is of Bob right outside of our school.

5 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are phenomenal pictures. The variety of perspectives really give a true taste and smell of the place. Nice netting on the bed...I could have used that in my first apartment in DC. ;) -Brandon

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Julya!! How close is your apartment to the water? Did you have to cross your road to take that picture or is the ocean really that close? You look at home in the kitchen, real girly.

Love, Dad

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look good Julya. How far is shopping and school from your place? Bob's Mom, Mary

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Julya said...

Bob and I live on the school grounds. The water is across the field and the street from our house. The store is a walk down the road, but not too far. We often go to another one that's a little farther away because they are usually better stocked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home