Thursday, June 30, 2005

Pictures of the Road Trip


The Golden Gate Bridge

A Cable Car in San Francisco

Alcatraz Island or The Rock

Me inside one of the cells

Stephanie and I on Hwy 1

The board walk at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz

Jellies at the Monterey Bay Aquarium

The View on 17 Mile Drive

Kaela and Stephanie in front of a mansion on 17 mile drive

The famous Lone Cyprus on 17 mile drive

Pebble Beach Resort...our hotel, yeah right

This is a typical view on Highway 1

Julia Pfieffer Burns State Park on Hwy 1

One of the guest houses at the Hearst Castle

The Roman pool at the Hearst Castle. One of 2 pools.

Zebras! Read comments for details.

Elephant seals. They were laying on the beaches.

The sunset from our last campsite.

Finishing up the trip with a bite at Inn and Out Burger

6 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock! I just looked at the pictures. Oh and I found my charger. Turns out I'm retard and I already plugged it in and I forgot. So I have it. My bad. talk later!
-Kaela
PS don't eat wheat.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics turned out great! I am glad that you had somewhat decent weather in SF. Your pictures of Alcatraz look just like mine with all of the gray sky!
Monteray looks absolutely beautiful. I would love to go down there sometime. How about it the next time you road trip? :)
-Mary

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julya what a fun trip. Looking the shots and thinking about how much you 3 must have laughed and ooed and aahed brought me back in thought to road trips post HS pre kids. Living vicariously now. Thanks for sharing and what a neat little site you'd been able to set up. Looking forward to stuff from Sam-o-wah soon. :)
Gorette

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julya,

Great Pics. Thanks for coming to see us. Oaks park wouldn't have been as fun without you.

Grace

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Julya said...

Too bad I don't have any picutes of Oaks Parks. All though maybe my face would have been white from eating and then riding the rollercoaster. It's a good thing. No more Oaks Park for at least a couple years...

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having way too much fun!!! Pictures are wonderful..great fun. I am glad you were able to get away and recharge yourrrr wee battries..(weak attempt at irish speak)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home